I guess it’s a sign of the times that this story on how to make a face mask from fabric I recently wrote for parade.com is one of my more popular posts. But life goes on, even during a pandemic, and that’s why we need all kinds of tips on how to get through it all.
I’m going to keep updating this post to include recent articles I wrote for some of my outlets that are timely and hopefully helpful.
- How to plan a drive-by baby shower
- Here Comes the (Virtual) Bride! How to Plan an Epic Wedding via Zoom
- Wireless Bras During Quarantine? Yes! Here Are 15 Of the Most Comfortable Bras
- Where’s the Scissors? Here’s How to Cut Your Kids And Your Husband’s Hair at Home
- Aww! The 25 Best Animal Live Cams to Watch While Social Distancing
- How to Color Your Hair at Home While All the Salons are Closed—Yes, It *Is* Possible (Stay tuned for a product guide)
- Why micro-experiences at work are more important than ever right now
- How to stop overthinking everything
- What to do with your money during Coronavirus, according to experts
- How to network in the age of Coronavirus
Photo credit: Cottonbro