From keynotes at a yearly gathering of cosmetics chemists to lectures on personal branding, to holiday parties at prestige cosmetics brands or leading seminars on corporate communication at Fortune 100 corporations, I’ve informed, dazzled and delighted audiences and classrooms with my vast knowledge of beauty history, cosmetics marketing, random trivia and tidbits.
Highlights of my speaking gigs include:
- Yearly gathering of Society of Cosmetics Chemists (repeat speaker)
- Luxury marketing program in association with LVMH
- International communication and etiquette with Nuance Communications
- Holiday parties at top international prestige cosmetics companies (NDA still active)
- Charity event in association with the Governor’s Ball for the Academy Awards
- Event in support of the Golden Globes
I’d love to speak at your next event or guest lecture or develop a fun curriculum for you and your brand.
In addition to public speaking, I’m a sometimes professor and have lectured at/taught/led seminars on the graduate and undergraduate levels at:
- Parsons School of Design
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- New York University